In addition to many renewable energy projects throughout the world, National Solar has participated directly or indirectly in the development and fulfillment of the following projects:
• 1.2 MW Federal Office Building, Miramar, Florida
• 1.2 MW solar and battery storage system, Tampere, Finland
• 400 kW solar and battery storage system, Robben Island, South Africa
• 20 MW solar project, Campo, California
• Whitewater 25 MW solar, Palm Springs, California
• Spur 10 and 20 MW solar projects, Texas
• Desert Princes 5 MW solar project, California
• Volvo Mark Truck 2 MW project
• McKesson 1.63 MW rooftop project, Los Angeles, California
• Sky Power 12 MW Hyder, single-‐axis tracker system, Arizona
• FRV Tucson 25 MW single-‐axis tracker system, Arizona
• FRV Webberville 35 MW single-‐axis tracker system, Texas
• OCI Solar Power, Cornerstone Power Vineland, Delsea Solar, 3.71 MW
National Solar is an industry leader in delivering fulfillment of vision at the crossroads of opportunity and demand… navigating jurisdictional and legal obstacles; integrating the latest in solar technology & design; assembling bankable, risk mitigated financial packages; procuring & securing finance & equity partners; sourcing needed materials; assembling & constructing the desired solar solution; managing, protecting & preserving the stakeholder’s assets; and, upon request, overseeing turnkey operations upon delivery of the asset.
While “WHAT” we do and “HOW” we do it are key to National Solar’s operational success, National Solar believes that “WHY” we do what we do truly differentiates us from our peers and will be the legacy of our work. The driving force, or the “WHY” behind our solar enthusiasm is the assurance that National Solar can make a difference in providing our children today and those of future generations of tomorrow a sustainable, environmentally friendly energy solution into perpetuity. National Solar’s work will forever mitigate the “footprint” that would otherwise result from the predominant fossil fuel based solutions of yesterday. The company actively invests in and has experience originating and developing projects in emerging and diverse markets, building strong local partnerships with reliable and credit-worthy counterparties.
With 30+ years of industry experience among the principal staff, the group’s collective technical and business acumen will help to ensure project success. The process of project development (origination, modeling, financing and operation) is one that requires specific tools that facilitate successful renewable energy integration. Working closely with governments, energy companies, partnerships and diverse stakeholders across disciplines, the group’s proven methodology and technical approach have helped projects around the world achieve success.
The assembled team has completed the development and construction of hundreds of megawatts of solar power plants around the world, from origination to design and financing. Customers have included some of the world’s largest utilities, governments, energy companies and scientific organizations including NASA.
Discuss Project Opportunities in Your Area Contact National Solar Today.